ALEX PLUS ADVANTAGES
ALEX PLUS Spackling provides unsurpassed performance for filling holes & cracks in surfaces such as drywall, plaster, wood, brick, metal, and stone. Its ready-to-use, smooth white formula spreads easily for fast, professional repairs that will not sink, shrink or crack.
- Professional strength – repairs drywall, wood & metal
- Won’t sink or shrink
- Exceptional durability
- Superior paintability—won’t flash paint
- Sandable and paintable
- Easy water clean-up
- Ideal for interior use
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Surface must be clean, dry & free of foreign material. | Apply with a clean putty knife. | One application is usually sufficient for small repairs | For repairs deeper than 1/8”, apply 2 or more layers allowing to dry between applications. | May be sanded or painted in 1 to 5 hours depending on temperature, humidity & depth of fill.
- 1 to 5 hours depending on temperature, humidity and depth of fill.
- 12 months
- Clean tools immediately with water. Cured spackling must be cut or scraped away.
- Alex Plus Spackling is ideal for filling holes and cracks in surfaces such as drywall, plaster, wood, brick, metal & stone. For exterior applications, always topcoat with a high-quality exterior-grade paint.
- DAP® Alex Spackling is not ideal for use below a water line or for marine or automobile applications. It also should not be used as a skim coat.
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
|7079818744||18744||7oz / 207ml||WHITE||6.63x6.25x9.38|
|7079818745||18745||16oz / 473ml||WHITE||-|
|7079818746||18746||32oz / 946ml||WHITE||10.38x10.38x10.25|
|7079818747||18747||128oz / 3.7 L||WHITE||-|