FAST DRY PREMIUM WALL FILLER ADVANTAGES
Its ready-to-use, smooth formula spreads easily and won’t sink, shrink or crack, filling even the largest of plasterboard repairs in one coat.
- Easy handling, lightweight formula
- Ideal for large holes & deep gaps (up to 50 mm)
- Strong impact resistance
- No sanding required
- Paint ready in 15 minutes
- No spot priming required; will not flash paint
- One coat : won’t sag, shrink or crack
- Can be drilled, nailed or screwed
- Ready to use
- Interior & exterior use
USES & APPLICATIONS
Large Plasterboard Repairs
Large Small Cracks, Dents Defects
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The surface should be clean (free from dirt, dust, grease, debris), dry & structurally sound. If necessary, de gloss the surface.
- One application is usually sufficient. Larger and deeper repairs may require more than one application. Allow filler to dry in between coats.
- Sanding is usually not required with Fast Dry, if you obtain a smooth surface. If sanding is necessary, use medium grit sandpaper and finish with fine grit for a smooth finish.
- For repairs 2.5 cm wide x 3 mm deep or smaller, you can paint in as little as 15 minutes (depending on temperature and humidity). Larger and deeper repairs may require a longer drying time, up to 60 minutes. No spot priming is necessary.
- Fast Dry is paintable with latex or oil based paints. Ensure it’s fully dry if painting with oil based paint.
- High impact resistance strength means the repair will be hard enough to protect against typical surface wear and abrasions as well as potential damaging wall impacts. It’s also strong enough to hold a nail or screw without cracking or lifting.
- No, Fast Dry shouldn’t be used as skim coat.
- Yes, you can use Fast Dry for exterior applications. Just be sure to overcoat with a high quality exterior grade paint before it’s exposed to rain or water. Don’t apply when temperatures are below 4°C.