FAST ‘N FINAL LIGHTWEIGHT WALL FILLER ADVANTAGES
The perfect solution for fast repairs to small holes, cracks & dents, letting you patch and prime in one easy step for a virtually invisible repair. The built in filling knife makes application a breeze.
USES & APPLICATIONS
Ideal for nail holes, nail pops, screw holes, anchor and cable cord removal damage.
Great for everyday wall damage caused by moving furniture, everyday accidents, or relocating things like towel racks.
Eclipse patches can even be used for repairs up to 7.5cm in diameter.
It’s as easy as patch, paint, and finish.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The surface should be clean (free from dirt, dust, grease, debris), dry & structurally sound.
- One application is usually sufficient for small repairs. For repairs deeper than 3mm, apply two or more layers, allowing the filler to dry between applications.
- Sanding is usually not required with Fast ‘N Final if you obtain a smooth surface.
- It’s paintable in approximately 30 minutes, depending on temperature, humidity & depth of fill.
- Fast ‘N Final is paintable with latex or oil based paints. Ensure it’s fully dry if painting with oil based paint.
- When you use Fast ‘N Final, there’s no need to spot prime before painting. Fast ‘N Final provides smooth surface that won’t shine through or discolour paint.
- No, it shouldn’t be used as skim coat.
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
|7079812321||12321||3oz / 88.7ml||WHITE||6.06x5.13x8.38|