FAST ‘N FINAL LIGHTWEIGHT WALL FILLER ADVANTAGES
The perfect solution for fast repairs to small holes, cracks & dents, letting you patch and prime in one easy step for a virtually invisible repair. The built in filling knife makes application a breeze.
USES & APPLICATIONS
Patch & Prime in One Step
30 Minute Paint Ready
Won’t Sink or Shrink
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The surface should be clean (free from dirt, dust, grease, debris), dry & structurally sound.
- One application is usually sufficient for small repairs. For repairs deeper than 3mm, apply two or more layers, allowing the filler to dry between applications.
- Sanding is usually not required with Fast ‘N Final if you obtain a smooth surface.
- It’s paintable in approximately 30 minutes, depending on temperature, humidity & depth of fill.
- Fast ‘N Final is paintable with latex or oil based paints. Ensure it’s fully dry if painting with oil based paint.
- When you use Fast ‘N Final, there’s no need to spot prime before painting. Fast ‘N Final provides smooth surface that won’t shine through or discolour paint.
- No, it shouldn’t be used as skim coat.
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
|7079812322||12321||3oz / 88.7ml||WHITE||6.06x5.13x8.38|
|7079812141||12141||8oz / 237ml||WHITE||15.5x12x4.75|
|7079812142||12142||16oz / 473ml||WHITE||15x10x5.25|
|7079812143||12143||32oz / 946ml||WHITE||16x16x8.25|